Seasmart solves the problem in a unique way!
It contains a reservoir of eco-friendly disinfectant, a microprocessor which analyses toilet use, and a dosing pump to dispense the disinfectant through a very thin tube threaded through the inlet sanitation hose.
The disinfectant is dispensed directly into the flushing water, at the seacock, right at the start of its journey into the marine toilet. In this way, ALL of the water in the system is disinfected and sanitized, right from the start of the system.
A total solution, SeaSmart is a self-contained, independent system controlled by an intelligent micro-processor that runs on its own power supply.
It analyses usage to dispense exactly the right amount of disinfectant through the whole toilet system whether you’re on a long voyage or short trip. It even works when you’re not on the boat!
- Automatically sanitizes and deodorises your toilet system.
- Intelligently monitors and dispenses according to usage.
- Environmentally friendly & easy to refill
- Suits almost all types of manual or electric heads.
- For leisure and small work craft of all types.
- Even works while you’re not on the boat.
- Reduces need to change sanitation hose.
- Easily installed & cost effective.